Gun Magnet Mount Holster for Vehicle and Home
- FINEST QUALITY magnetic gun mount rated at 43lbs capacity is designed specifically to hold your firearms firmly in place; with special countersunk holes and rubber coating, its designed to gently secure almost any gun type in various ways without scratching the surface for concealed storage and quick access
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION: Use the 4 beveled machine screws, included with your order, which will work on almost any surface; securely mount your new magnet in your home, office, car, truck, boat, ATV or any vehicle; gun safe, nightstand, headboard, closet, on any wall, under any table or desk.
- HOLDS NUMEROUS TYPES OF FIREARMS including Handguns, Rifles, Shotguns, Pistols, Revolvers, Semi Auto, Auto, Selective Fire, Single and Double Action Guns, Knives, Clips and other accessories can be mounted; ANY and ALL BRANDS of firearms will work with this holster mount, including Sig Sauer, Glock, Ruger, Springfield, Colt, Smith & Wesson, Kel Tec, Heckler Koch, Browning, Walther, Taurus, Remington, Winchester, Mossberg, Beretta, Rossi, FN Herstal, Beretta, Winchester, Benelli, Henry, Kimber, Bushmaster.
- STRONG and DISCREET DESIGN; our attractive, magnetic gun mount measures a compact size of 3.75"L x 1.4"W x 0.3"H; capable of being concealed in extremely confined locations; manufactured at a premium grade gives them an optimal strength of holding up to 43 lbs, which means you won’t need to worry about your firearm falling off after mounting it in your vehicle.
Gun Magnet Mount
WE GUARANTEE that you will be 100% satisfied with your purchase; if for any reason you are not happy we will give you a replacement part or your money back; and if we can fix something you are not satisfied with, simply let us know and we will do our best to put a smile on your face; we are only happy when you are happy.
If a return is absolutely necessary, we are willing to provide a full refund for your product.
- To mount your magnet, simply place the magnet in the desired area, and screw the provided screws into each of the counter-sunk holes existing in the magnet.
- If you would rather not use the provided screws, industrial strength double-sided tape will do the trick as well. (Not included)
- After safely mounted, place your gun or metal tool on the magnet.