Belly Band Holster for Personal Concealed Carry
- FINEST QUALITY Belly Band holster made of soft knit, breathable elastic material and a generous high quality Velcro for a tight, comfortable fit; with an elastic strap and strong secure snap designed to hold your handgun firmly in place with THREE additional pockets to conceal extra magazines, a wallet, etc. alongside your firearm
- HOLDS MOST TYPES of Pistols, Revolvers, Semi Auto, Single and Double Action Handguns from Micro, Subcompact, Compact and even Full Size firearms; MOST BRANDS of handguns will work with this holster, including Sig Sauer, Glock, Ruger, Springfield, Colt, Smith & Wesson, Kel Tec, Heckler Koch, Browning, Walther, Taurus, Remington, Winchester, Mossberg, Beretta, Rossi, FN Herstal, Beretta, Benelli, Henry, Kimber, Bushmaster
- ONE SIZE FITS MOST waists up to 42” comfortably with the use of a COMFORTABLE and DISCREET DESIGN; can be placed in any area of the torso and under clothing for a clean conceal and quick access; our attractive, Belly Band Holster measures 3.75"L x 1.4"W x 0.3"H
Belly Band Holster
WE GUARANTEE that you will be 100% satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not happy we will give you a replacement part or your money back; and if we can fix something you are not satisfied with, simply let us know and we will do our best to put a smile on your face. We are only happy when you are happy.
If a return is absolutely necessary, we are willing to provide a full refund for your product.
- Select the area of your torso which the Belly Band Holster would feel the most comfortable
- Wrap the holster around your torso and under your clothing with the velcro strip facing inside and toward your body and the pockets facing out and away from your body
- Adjust the tightness of the band and simply attach the velcro to its opposing area of fabric
- Once successfully velcroed, adjust the area of the holster pockets to your preferred gun-accessible area; right or left side of the torso, higher toward your chest, tucked into your waistband, or in-between
- Place your firearm in the middle pocket, strap the elastic band around the grip and button it in place
- Place any other neccessary items in the excess pockets surrounding the firearm according to your needsn and conceal with your clothing